Each month a selected JAACAP article is associated with an online CME which offers:
- Up to 1 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™ for 1 article per issue.
- Journal articles on bullying, cannabis use in youth, the impact of parental depression, anxiety, and many more.
- Take advantage of your free journal CME by selecting “Access Your Courses” on the Pathways page and then “Click here to browse journal courses” under the navigation box on the left.
Clinical Essentials: A Series of Online CME Courses
These self-study courses feature high quality, clinically relevant content and address individual’s educational needs by incorporating elements of microlearning. Learners can deepen their knowledge on this important topic by viewing highly rated videos and lectures from past AACAP activities and completing a post-test. Click on the course name to purchase the course.
Current Topics in Pediatric Psychopharmacology: An Online Advanced Course
This course includes clinically relevant, evidence-based pediatric psychopharmacology updates. Course highlights:
- Earn up to 8 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™.
- Topics include: ADHD, autism spectrum disorder, aggression, and more.
- Learners can update and expand their knowledge by watching top-rated lectures from past AACAP Psychopharmacology Institutes.
How to Obtain a Duplicate CME Certificate for Expired Programs
A duplicate copy of your CME certificate can be found in your “Transcript”, located in the navigation bar on your athways page. For programs prior to 2018, please contact the CME Manager at 202.587.9675 or email@example.com.
Continuing Medical Education Credit
These courses are part of a continuing medical education series under the direction of the American Academy of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry's CME Committee. The American Academy of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Lifelong Learning Modules
Lifelong Learning Module 15 is available in a completely online version and can be accessed through Pathways. For more information, select here.